Te Miro Mountain Bike Park
Te Miro Mountain Bike Park is open under Alert Level 2. Remember to keep your distance from other riders. Find more info here: www.facebook.com/TeMiroMTBClub
Te Miro Mountain Bike Park, 20 minutes north-east of Cambridge, is a new mountain biking area in the Waikato that's proving popular with a wide range of riders.
Built by Te Miro Mountain Bike Club for the enjoyment of their members and other like-minded individuals, Te Miro Mountain Bike Park offers a variety of terrain and tracks to suit active families as well as hard-core enthusiasts.
With trail names such as 'Big Red', 'Ready or Not' and 'Kaimai Kurla', the tracks are sure to be entertaining - some with technical single track sections and steep downhills, others with large sweeping berms or lake side trails.
Native and exotic forest surrounds the park's trails, providing not only great infrastructure but also picturesque scenery and plenty of interesting places to stop for a breather.
Te Miro Mountain Bike Park Highlights
- Native and exotic forest trails
- Stunning views over the reservoir lake and surrounding farmland
- Optional jumps and rollers
- Challenging technical sections on grade 4-5 tracks (all tracks well signposted)
Te Miro Mountain Bike Park at a glance
- Grade 2 - 5 (depending on the track within the park)
- Access via Waterworks Road, Te Miro